Pearson Account Coordinator in United States
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
North America’s Account Support team is responsible for managing key processes that support our contractual commitments with our most profitable and strategic Institutional, Corporate, Government and Professional Association clients, as well as assisting Account Managers with implementation and service delivery activities.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for key processes such as content solution mapping, handling of lead forms for custom media requests, manage set-up of billing & invoicing, MLP administration and managing the migration of major customers off of our Learning Studio solution. The role also works closely with Account Managers on assigned clients, providing support, ensuring the effective execution and communication of customer and Pearson objectives throughout the relationship.
● Provides input into the Account Manager’s Service Plan, including key recommendations to retain and grow the business (from a service and installation perspective).
● Handles/submits lead forms created by HE Courseware Reps for custom media requests.
● Collaborates with LMS Admin in conjuction with Production and Account Manager in regards to custom media project deliveries.
● Reconciles registration, enrollment or usage activity against contract terms and prepares billing requests for Digital Direct Access, MyLabsPlus, Institutional and Corporate customers, following a calendar based billing cycle.
● Fulfills content solution mapping requests received from customers and processes digital samples to decision makers.
● Facilitates the strategic decommissioning of Learning Studio and protects our customer relationships by managing a seamless migration of large strategic customers off of Learning Studio
● Support Account Managers by providing backup support for defined strategic engagements.
● Assists assigned Account Manager with tracking down status of escalated account issues, while striving to improve related processes.
● 3- 4 years experience in a customer service, digital services, or support role
● Bachelor's Degree or higher
● Experience with customer media work order requests
● Experience with MyLabsPlus and supporting either customers or sales with MyLabsPlus set up or support activities
● Experience reconciling billing and preparing customer invoices
● Knowledge of our billing processes and procedures across our different customer segments
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: United States
Job: Customer Service
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: May 15, 2017
Req ID: 1709087